GeneIQ is a rapidly growing CLIA certified, targeted molecular diagnostics laboratory with dynamic plans for growth while advancing clinical and economic outcomes. We service post-acute healthcare providers, physician practices, organizations, state and local municipalities, and other healthcare institutions throughout the United States. We adhere to the highest standards of testing while ensuring up-to-date, actionable, and accurate results.
We are looking for high achievers with a passion for supporting clients nationally, with a commitment to a “patient-first” ideology. Our culture is rooted in a belief system of excellence, transparency, dedication, and teamwork. We are eager to hear from you if you are an enterprising individual and desire to contribute to our competitive growth plan.
GeneIQ is a growth company, and the primary responsibility of our sales team is to prospect, cultivate, and close new business of our targeted molecular test portfolio. We are growing and managing a qualified territory plan with the expectation of surpassing performance goals. At the same time, we are supporting the healthcare community with balanced insights into our molecular offerings.
Our sales team is required to provide the very best client experience through all aspects of the sales and support process. GeneIQ performs its responsibilities ethically, amidst transparency and total regard for company policies and compliance with healthcare industry regulatory statutes.
- Business Development and Growth
- Effectively engage consistently/regularly with clinicians and all office personnel
- Report critical initiatives and new business opportunities
- Stay updated on new test platforms, and clinical guidelines
- Report market activity and competitive strategies
- Detail comprehensive reporting into the GeneIQ CRM
Required Experience And Skills
- 4-5 years of healthcare sales experience
- 2-3 years Long Term Care experience (preferred)
- 2-3 years molecular sales experience (preferred)
- Proven track record of sales success selling UTI, PGx, CGx, and other molecular offerings
- Established provider relationships in LTC markets and physician specialty practices
- Ability to convey technical concepts accurately and clearly (verbally and written)
- Previous sales, account management, consultative or customer service experience
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation, and negotiation skills
- Expertise in M.S. Office, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and other software programs profitable
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Strong organizational and time management skills with an ability to multi-task
- Ability to maintain the confidentiality of sensitive company information
Required Education And Licensure
- B.A. or B.S. Degree
- Valid Driver’s License and a current state driving record